To my surprise, I was nominated by Taunya’s Place for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m not sure I’m all that versatile, but I do jabber about alot of random stuff. Make sure to stop and visit her blog.
So, the deal with this award is that the recipient has to do two things:
1. Share 7 things about themselves, and
2. Nominate 15 new blogs for the award.
Hmm….7 things about me? That’s sort of an open-ended request…what to pinpoint? Okay,here goes….
1. After raising my boys, I’d like to get a masters degree and go into Marriage and Family Counseling from a Christian perspective.
2. I tear up in almost every episode of The Biggest Loser. It’s kind of pathetic, actually, but the show is inspiring, especially when people get to the root issues that are causing the symptom of obesity.
3. When I was little, my great dream was to join the pro rodeo circuit. I never got to do any rodeoing, and somehow ended up in suburban America.
4. My husband and I are an internet success couple. Somehow God brought us together despite our exceedingly boring online profiles and united the North and South (he’s from Michigan, I’m from Texas).
5. Speaking of the North and South, I have family members who are still bitter over the Civil War. Explain that one to me. They were born almost a hundred years after the war. Apparently states’ rights is really that big of an issue where I’m from.
6. I’m addicted to books, and am usually reading at least 3-4 at a time. I’m trying to read more fiction so that I can relieve my brain from the constant thinking caused by reading that many Christian living or parenting books at the same time.
7. I could eat Kraft Mac and Cheese or any from of Thai curry for every meal, every day. I don’t of course, I just could.
And now, for 15 newly discovered (by me) blogs that I think are just great….
1. The Creative Juices of Ariel
3. Running Rachel
3. Want What You Have
4. Living and Learning at Home
5. One Small Town Girl
6. Trailing After God
7. Growing Home
8. Princess Warrior Lessons
9. Yes They’re All Ours
10. Making Home
11. My God Given Mission Field
12. Muddled Moms and Mercy
13. A Slice of Homeschool Pie
14. The Holistic Homeschooler
15. Shared From Way Over Here
Five days left to enter the current Giveaway!