1. Hang out with only people that are just like you – your demographic, your interests, your family size, etc.
2. Assume your country is a second Israel, and has been blessed by God to colonize the rest of the world with your socioeconomic and political agendas.
3. Do not make an effort to really get to know anyone past an acquaintance level or surface friendship.
4. Do not travel outside your region, and especially your country.
5. Stay away from studying history, and if you must, make sure you read accounts written only by those in your demographic.
6. Convince yourself that life is completely black and white, and operates solely through formulas and principles.
7. Refuse to believe that any truth is God’s truth.
8. Watch as much media as possible that is biased toward your particular worldview slant.
9. Don’t listen, don’t empathize, and remain unconscious of racial slurs, politically incorrect jargon, and polarizing arguments.
But really, these methods do not lead to a joyful existence. Instead, maybe use as much effort as needed to simply love everyone.
Seeking to fully live,
Faithful Fridays is a place to link up anything post that demonstrates areas of your life that you have been faithful in. Has God called you to be faithful in writing, homemaking, child raising, reading, or homeschooling? In what ways have you seen and experienced God’s faithfulness to you? Link up as many times as you like, share the areas of your life that you have been faithful in! We can’t wait to read your wonderful posts.
Tell others of your posts on Faithful Friday’s blog hop. click to tweet
<!– end LinkyTools script –